Thursday, May 28, 2009

Call PETA



 this is a bad picture but this is where the birds lived!!!

One of my best friends, Stacey, works out of town a lot. Yesterday she happened to be in town and not working and I was going to be in Pocatello to get my hair cut so Beckham and I went to visit her and her parents. When we got there she and her Dad where outside nailing her roof of her house back together. Apparently a bird had built a nest and was living in there. After her Dad was done the little birds kept trying to get back to their nest. I guess her Dad didn't take the nest out and there was eggs in the nest. Stacey felt so bad and she had 2 little birds pecking at her house for the rest of the afternoon! I tried to take a picture but the birds flew away. Poor Stacey felt terrible. Good thing she is heading to NYC for the week. By the time she gets back the crazy birds should be gone!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so cute.
    Beckham is getting so big.He's so cute too.I miss you guys already.I can't wait to see your cute family again at Beckham's blessing.

    Love ya,

    PAYTON

    ReplyDelete