Wednesday, May 20, 2009

magical pill

The other day Aaron and I were driving and I said to him, "Hey just so you know I signed us up to get the Ensign". He looked at me like I was out of control. I replied, "I think it will be good for us, don't you?".  Still looking at me like I was a bit of a freak Aaron said, "I don't believe you!".  I sat there for a minute and I finally realized he was thinking I had ordered a free 30 day trial of Enzyte!!!! I started to laugh so hard I almost peed my pants. All though both things will help you grow, I was only looking for the one spiritually.  I think we have been watching a little too much late night TV!

2 comments:

  1. I must look up that pill...never heard of it. I am sure it will give me a good laugh. You two crack me up....can't wait to see you next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious!
    I can't imagine what Aaron was thinking. The next step is to actually read the Enzign, I've been having a problem with that lately.

    ReplyDelete