Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'm officially a Mom

My little sister Kalli had a softball tournament in town today to see if her team could go to state. It is her senior year and she is an awesome catcher. She has been a catcher on the varsity team since her Freshman year. Our whole family is so proud of her. Anyway, today they won the game so they could go to state! I start to cry a little, but I noticed the other day at her game that my hormones are a little wacky. She threw a girl out at second base and I started to cry. I was so proud of her. But come on, CRY. I am the girl with little to no emotions. I was fortunate enough to be wearing sun glasses so no one knew how lame I was. This Mom thing really takes a toll on you.

Some other signs I have that I am officially a Mom. I fall asleep while watching T.V. at 7:00 pm. My heels are cracked, I rock back and forth while I am standing and last but not least I am blogging! BRING ON MOTHER'S DAY...

3 comments:

  1. You are so cracking me up. I did the same thing after I had Keion, I became a crier. Blah. The past couple years I have become less so. I think I'm a little callused, sorta like your feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ARE officially a mom, and I love it! We miss you guys and especially baby, Beckham! Please come visit soon we we can hold and love on him all day long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really you crying?? I didn't know you even had tear ducts. LOL You who made everyone else cry in HS is now a big baby! LOL I guess that is why they say it will all come back around!!!
    So glad you are blogging! I love to be able to read up on what is happening!

    Baby Beckham is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete