Sunday, May 24, 2009

Trip to Utah


Beckham's new hat from Park City! When he wears it, he acts like it's really heavy and he can't keep his head up... He is nuts! You can tell by the picture how much he likes to wear it.

This weekend has been a lot of fun and it is only Sunday morning. We decided at the last minute to go to Park City. Our room was completely decorated in Pink. Pink drapes, carpet, bedding, and wallpaper. I wish I would have taken a picture but some how I forgot. 

Once we got everything put away we went to the outlets and ended up spending most of our money on Beckham! It was fun picking out new little outfits for him (I am sure he could care less about them). Whenever I go to put his clothes on him I always ask him if he likes it or not. If he cries, I tell him I'm sorry he looks so silly, but if he laughs I know he likes it!

It was a little cold in Park City and windy so we didn't walk around too much. We headed back to SLC and had dinner and Chick Fila. I love that place. After that it was back to the pink room at the hotel. In the morning we had breakfast at Mimi's Cafe. This place is awesome. If you haven't had the chance to eat there, you need to. After breakfast we went to Nordstrom's so I could turn in my used makeup cases for a free lipstick. I had enough cases for 4 new lipsticks. I told the guy working at the counter that I had always wanted to wear red lipstick but I KNEW I couldn't pull it off. He reassured me that I could. He said "All you have to do is put it on and go out. You'll look great and everyone else will be wishing that they could wear read." I was sold, I got the Russian Red lipstick and a liner to match. 

When we got home I ran into the bathroom to try on my new fancy Russian Red lipstick. After I put it on I kinda thought I looked a little stupid, kinda grandma ish. But, I knew for sure I looked dumb when I walked out and Aaron just said, "NO!". I kept it on and had a good laugh, then Kalli came over and I had her try it on to. 

I just want the guy at the MAC counter to know that I loved how special he made me feel and I truly believed for a few hours I could pull off the Russian Red, but this dream must come to a rest (unless I am the only one home). Don't get me wrong, I will probably try to wear it again at some point but all I need to do is look at this picture and know I shouldn't wear it.   


No comments:

Post a Comment