Tuesday, May 12, 2009

2 months

                                                      Beckham flashing his man boobs
                                                  his lushes thighs and cute round belly!

Beckham is now 2 months old. He went into the doctor yesterday for his check up and shots. He hated every minute of it. The Dr. is weird... The first time we saw him he did this little joke, he counted Beckham's toes and counted to 11. I gave him a courtesy laugh. This time when he did it again, I refused to even acknowledge him, I can only laugh at someone's lame joke once!

Beckham is now 14.5 pounds which is in the 95% and is 22.5 inches which is in the 30%. So our little Beckham can now be our BIG "HAM". He is our little butter ball and we love him so much. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the chubbiness!!
    I can't wait to see the "Ham" in person. 4 more weeks, I'm counting down the minutes.

    ReplyDelete