Monday, May 25, 2009

Camping with the Winders

Every year the Winder's go camping over Memorial weekend. We didn't make it for the weekend but we made it up for the day. All I had to hear was dutch oven cooking and I was there. It was a rainy day but it didn't keep us from having a good time. Tom had his 4 wheelers out and the camp fire was going. Lots of laughs, good conversation and amazing food. There is nothing better than dutch oven potatoes. Love Them!!!


This is the best group of people to spend a Sunday afternoon with. Thanks for the good time Winder family!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you have awesome in-laws who you enjoy and have fun spending time with. I am happy for you because I know just how great that is. I feel pretty lucky to have in-laws as great as your folks, and I enjoy and love all of Bob's siblings like they're my own. Some of my best friends are Bob's siblings. That means you, girl!

    ReplyDelete