Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bath time to bed time


Beckham is getting so big. He is now falling asleep on his own. It takes him awhile but once he finally falls asleep he is out cold. I am trying to get him into a routine so he can realize when it is time to go to bed. Tonight it all started with his bath. He loves to take baths. I don't have anything to put him in so it's just him and the big tub. He usually slides all over the place and it's all I can do to keep his head above the water. He is a slippery little sucker when he is all wet but so far no accidents. Once he is out of the tub it is story time. He will sit and listen while I read to him. Usually he will laugh and smile. I think he only does it because he knows it is bed time and if he is being cute and funny I'll stay in the room longer and hang out with him. He is a smart kid!! 

I love you so much Beckham. you are such a good baby and your Dad and I are so lucky to have you as our son. I look forward to all the good times we are going to have while you grow up!

2 comments:

  1. Look at the adorable, chunky, monkey!!! I can't wait to plant my lips all over him when I see him soon. Oh, Beckham....we're going to be loving all over you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to say, plant my lips all over his cheeks. Yikes....my earlier comment sounded a little chester molestery....sorry!

    ReplyDelete