Monday, June 1, 2009

Party Time





My youngest sister Kalli graduated from high school last weekend so of course it gave us an excuse to all get together and party. I love when my family can all come together. There is always food and some sort of crazy competition. This time we played some game where you try and throw a washer in a box and if it lands inside of it you get points, the first team to 11 wins. It was fun and I am not sure who thought of it. Here is a few pics of the family enjoying the game and being outside. 




For some of our family it was their first time seeing Beckham, so sorry Kalli, I didn't mean for him to still some of your thunder. He had so much attention all day from his cousins, Aunts, Uncles and of course Grandparents.  Little miss Avery J kept saying that Beckham was her baby, which is fitting because she also has a huge crush on Aaron. The last couple of pictures were taken by Avery. I think she will have a bright future in photography!







4 comments:

  1. The butt shots are the best!! I can't wait to come hang out with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! You guys have such a great family. I can't believe Kalli graduated--yikes, I feel older everyday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She likes big butts and I can not lie! Love all the pics. It was a supe fun day. I can't wait to party soon with you again....two more weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was supposed to be super fun day!

    ReplyDelete