Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Rub a dub dub



This little duck tub has saved me! It was so hard trying to bath Becks in the tub. He was so slippery and hard to hold onto. In this little duck he can sit all by himself and he loves it. He will sit and play in the water until his little toes turn wrinkly and who doesn't love the smell of a fresh out of the tub baby! 

I'm trying to enjoy every new thing with this little man because it seems to be going so fast. I worked all day Monday and Tuesday, when I got him home Tuesday night I swear he was bigger and I had missed out on seeing him grow. 

I love you Beckham and I hope you never get sick of me kissing your chubby little cheeks!

2 comments:

  1. This little duck? Are ya kidding me? That thing is enormous. I might want to try it out when we come on Sunday. Do you think Beckham would let me? Can't wait to kiss on those cheeks too....I am sick. I must get better before I see Beckham. No worries. I started the Z pack of antibiotics today! Kissing you, Beckham...here I come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! That's the same duck we have--it is nice huh? He is soo chunky and cute! I swear fat babies are the cutest and happiest! I hear that you lay him down for a nap and he falls right asleep? NICe!

    ReplyDelete