Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

It was Aaron's first father's day and I hate to say it but I fell short. I think it is safe to say it was not the best father's day in the world. I was sick so instead of me making the day special for Aaron, he took care of me! 

Aaron was able to hang out with Beckham all day. I think Beckham loved every minute of it. Aaron would rub his head on Beckham's belly and he would laugh hard. It was very cute.

Aaron is an amazing dad. He seems to be the push over when it comes to Beckham. Aaron is a little softy. I love it. He is also the best husband. He can tell when I am at my breaking point and he will step in and take care of Beckham. I think Beckham likes it better when Dad is in charge!

For some reason Beck loves to watch T.V. He'll lay on his belly and watch it for awhile before he gets fussy.
On Father's day Beck rolled over for the first time. Was it a complete accident... YES, but it still counts. It scared him but he did do it all on his own so like I said, I'm counting it. I don't think Aaron could ask for more on his first Father's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment