Thursday, June 18, 2009

Beckham's baby blessing


Aunt Danette Bought Beckham's blessing outfit... He looks like a little golfer, just like his dad.
Mikkel was excited to be at the blessing!!!!
    These two little girls are adorable, I couldn't ask for better nieces... Good work Scott and Lindsey!
                     Our little family
Sunday was an amazing day. Besides the fact that we had to have our families eat dinner in the garage, it's tough trying to fit 50 people into one house! It was the best, I can't remember the last time my whole family was in the same place at the same time! 

Beckham your Dad gave you the best blessing on Sunday. All of your family members were there and you could tell how much everyone loves you. I don't think you were put down all day long. The spirit was strong and my testimony of family grew even more. I only hope that I can be the type of Mom you can look up to and that you can talk to about things in your life. Your Dad and I both love you so much and hope the best for you.

After Beckham's blessing we all headed to Blackfoot for a B-day party for my aunt Kris. She is an amazing lady. Her whole life has been spent taking care of everyone else. A complete life of selfless acts. I look up to her a lot. Sunday was a day of family and I enjoyed every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment