Thursday, October 1, 2009

Mommy moment

Last night around 6:00 pm, I had just laid Beckham down for the night. Dinner was done and Aaron had not gotten home from work yet. I sat down in the recliner
(that we had to have because Beckham would love it, he hates it)
and looked around.
All of Beckhams toys were scattered around the living room. His books all over the computer desk, water bottles, spoons, and whatever else I had used to feed Beckham all over the counter top, a pile of laundry on the couch, and I couldn't have cared less. All I wanted to do was put my feet up and read my book (good recommendation Kristi).

That's when I had one of those moments,
I truly am a Mom and I love it!

Here are the pictures that you asked for DANETTE!!

Now when he wants picked up he puts his hands in the air and looks around until someone grabs him. I wasn't quite quick enough to catch them all the way in the air.
He is now wanting to play with the camera, cell phone, computer
and anything else that is not made for babies!


And forgive me it is laundry day.
Deena asked me earlier what I was thinking with his outfit, so I thought I would clear the air for the rest of you!


2 comments:

  1. Crazy, fly by the seat of her pants, always on the go, up for a good time, involved in eveything, doing, going, living it up....Karrie Jo..is a MAMA. It's official! I love that you love it. How could you not...look at that beautiful boy?! His eyes are enough to melt ya with just one look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'm loving every single picture on there!!
    Just post a picture of Beck every time you write anything and I will be happy :-)
    I have no doubt you are an amazing mom!

    ReplyDelete