Tuesday, October 27, 2009

When the men go hunting the ladies get to hang out

The weekend started off with a little drum playing with Aunt Mikkel.
After seeing how much fun the McBride kids were having in the leaves
Beck had to get in on it!
After playing in the leaves, we headed over to the bouncy house.
I think I had more fun than the kids.
I feel bad I didn't take my camera but I am pretty sure Kristi DID!
Get posting lady.

And little Beck did not come home empty handed
He has been non-stop in this thing since we bought it. He LOVES to jump. I think it wears him out because he as been sleeping like a mad man ever since we got home. It couldn't possible be the lack of sleep he had at Grandma McBrides.

We are looking forward to Thanksgiving so we can hang out with everyone again.
Thanks for the good times!



2 comments:

  1. That was such a fun weekend! Oh and Beckham looks completely comfortable in his cute little snowsuit! Haha!
    Mikkel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad he is loving his jumper. I mean, really, how could he not...it's the bomb! We had the best weekend. I agree, we adults has more fun, at leas as much fun, at the bouncy house than the kids. Thanks for the delicious apples and for bringing beckham all that way so we could snuggle him all weekend long!

    ReplyDelete