Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Preparing for winter.

I was going through Beckham's clothes and checking to see what would fit him for the winter and what wouldn't. Deena had bought him this little hat and it fits perfect!!
It is going to keep his head and little ears warm while we go for our walks and jogs. I would hate to have to keep Beck inside all winter... he loves it outside. So this is all we have so far, a nice warm winter hat from Aunt Deena!!

He is still wanting to lick the camera while I take his picture



I know all the pictures look the same but as a mom I had to post them all, he cracks me up! When I first put the hat on him, he kept trying to look up at it.
Then he started to do this thing where he would hold his breath, grunt, and flex his muscles...
He must take after his Dad!

4 comments:

  1. I love it!!!! He's sooo dang cute!
    And the bath boat rocks! I woudn't worry about it either--who in the world would ever leave their child unattended in the tub? Well, I guess there are some folks out there but you wouldn't be one of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love the pictures! And I love that kid. I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow. He better be wearing his studly hat.
    Mikkel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love little Beck! Those pictures are so cute and the hat is awesome. I can't wait to see him in his full snow suit, like next week! I heard you guys got snow, or somewhere in Idaho there was snow already...Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I have to say is enter Beck in a baby contest. His killer eyes are sure to capture him a win!

    ReplyDelete