Sunday, October 4, 2009

We'll never let go...

Summer maybe over and we will probably get our first snow storm today but that doesn't mean we can't still go swimming!
Beckham loves to be in the tub with his tube.
Aaron hates this thing because it was actually recalled because the seat has been falling out of the bottom. I can see the danger but,
I am too lazy to return it but I want to use because I paid for it so lucky for us Beck can kick it in the tub and if the bottom falls out I'll be right there to grab him.

2 comments:

  1. You should be pumped just to have a tub big enough for him to swim around in!!
    I was just talking to mom last night and we were cracking up over Beck, he is just too darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Beck...when we come visit can we bring our suits and all go swimming with you in the tub? We miss you our bright, blue-eyed, beautiful, baby boy!!!

    ReplyDelete