Sunday, October 11, 2009

Perfect Saturday

Our day was filled with lots of fall fun activities!
Aaron spent the day working at harvest fest, sellin the funnel cakes, we stopped in and said hello. It turned out to be a great day.
It was suppose to snow, that's why Beck is in the snow suit!!!

When Beck and I got home we had lots of decorating to do... it's spook time!!



So if you live by us this is what you're getting... CRAZY looking cupcakes, caramel apples, and dumb dumb suckers! I best stop writing, we have doorbells to ring!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

2 comments:

  1. That is so fun and so dang cute! Love the cupcakes! I just wish I lived nearby... I should've just come up on Saturday.
    Mikkel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool! Thanks for the fun cupcake ideas! I can't wait to hear how the doorbell ditching went!

    ReplyDelete