Wednesday, October 14, 2009

7 months and counting


Yesterday Beckham turned 7 months old... I can hardly believe it, where does the time go?
When Beck woke up yesterday I was really excited to run into his room and sing happy 7 month old birthday to him but when I scooped him up into my arms he threw up all over me,
DISGUSTING!
He ended up being sick all day and wanted to be held and loved so I am just now getting the chance to post his 7 month post.

The new things Beckham likes to do.
He loves to eat anything and everything. I mainly stick to baby food from a jar but when he's eyeing something he usually gets a taste.

He is starting to move a little more on the ground. No, he is no where close to crawling but he is rolling like no ones business and he has figured out that if you want a toy at the end of the blanket you can pull the blanket closer to you.

He LOVES to YELL. It's as if he just realized he has a voice and he Loves to hear it.

If he is tired he will only sleep in his crib. If we are out and about he refuses to close his eyes. He will fight it until we get home, or actually he waits while we are driving until we are seconds away from our drive way than he falls asleep. When I go to put him in his crib, big production, tears, screams, and a lot of thrashing around in the crib!

My favorite thing about Beck right now is his LAUGH. If you can get him going he will laugh and laugh. It makes all the rough times of getting vomited on and yelled at all worth wild!!

LOVE YOU BECK

(this is Beckham trying to get to the camera)


Still a little wobbly pal!


1 comment:

  1. What a talented little man! I can teach him some pretty good tricks if you want me to. I'm always good for those! Love that kid!
    Mikkel

    ReplyDelete