Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The biggest Loser


I have truly been blessed in my life.
I have had obstacles to over come but nothing that one couldn't bare.
After watching this season of The Biggest Loser I realize how lucky I am
Abby was voted off last night and watching her story is heart wrenching.
Losing your husband and 2 kids in a car accident...

I kept thinking about it and I hope I never know how that would feel.
My family is my life

From the beginning, I decided to place my family #1 priority.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

so after the show was over, I picked Beckham up out of his crib, snuggled him and gave him Eskimo kisses and laid him back in his crib. I moved into our bedroom and found Aaron the same way I found Beckham, tucked under the covers, sleeping. I slid in next to him and wiggled my way in until he cuddled me. I was so happy, just laying and thinking how grateful I was to be able to do the simple little thing of loving my family.
(Just for the record, not all reality TV is bad!)

2 comments:

  1. I'm sitting here at work, tearing up because I just read your blog.
    Mikkel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a faithful watcher of the show but I happened to catch that episode. It was so sad!!! I can't imagine dealing with that--I hope I never do.

    ReplyDelete