Monday, September 28, 2009

The Amazing Race


I know I have mentioned how much I enjoy the fall but one more reason for all of that is, my favorite TV shows start up again. Last night, The Amazing Race... Last season there wasn't a team I hated but this season I hate the Poker Players. I really like the Basketball players and the young couple from Cali. Oh, I almost forgot about the Son and Dad from Montana. I will always cheer for the family members who are trying to spend quality time with each other.

It was action packed and I am looking forward to next week already.
My only complaint would be it is only going to be 1 hour next week!!! I need my race drama, make it a 2 hour show every week!!!

3 comments:

  1. I agree those poker players need to go. They drove my husband and I nuts last night. Hopefully they will be gone next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my favorite show too! I'm still looking for someone to be my teammate and go on the show with me... You know it would make for some good tv!
    Mikkel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to be on that show so bad!! Although when Dave does not know exactly where he is going and how he is getting there when we are on vacation, he gets a little fiesty so that is not going to work. Guess we will have to work on fixing that before we get on the show. :)

    ReplyDelete