Sunday, September 13, 2009

Oh the week of the fair

My in-laws own the Winder Funnel cakes booth at the Blackfoot fair so Aaron is either at work or he is down working at the fair. I decided to take this opportunity to head over to Boise and Twin Falls to visit some of my family. First  stop BOISE! We had a blast. We always have a good time with the McBrides. Saturday night we were out on the boat all night. I am not positive but I don't think Beck loved the life Jacket!
Payton, the best kid ever!

We had a blast on the tubes and Mikkel even got up on the wake board. I wish I would have taken more pictures because the next night we went downtown and walked around had some tasty pumpkin spice drinks from StarBucks and  just enjoyed the great weather. Like I have said before I love the fall weather. 

The next stop Twin Falls...
Beckham loved all the attention he received all week long. I am trying to get him back on schedule and I had to remind him he doesn't need to be held all day. All of his Aunts, Uncles and Grandparents love him so much that he get plenty of attention. When we got back into town we hung out at the fair. We walked around and  attempted to go look at the animals but those of you who know me, know that I am a little scared of farm animals, we only made it by the bunnies!! 

It is nice to have the fair over with because the Winder's have the best funnel cakes ever and I love to eat them. So until next year my funnel cake eaten' days are done. Oh, and it is great having Aaron back home with us!

2 comments:

  1. It was fun hanging out with you this week my sister! I love that the attitude picture of Beckham, is just really him showing off his German brow! Only the lucky get it!
    Mikkel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, don't you worry...I took oodles and oodles of pics. of us downtown. I'll send em' your way. Where's all the pics. I took of you and Mikkel flying around on the tubes?!

    Beckham is the winner.....Cutest Baby EVA!

    ReplyDelete