Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Where's Beck???

Lately Beck has been hiding out in a few places. In the hallway, playing with the vent. In the other hallway standing up against the hall closet, or the last place he likes is the window in the living room. So I checked all his HOT spots and he was nowhere!

I have to keep the blinds pulled up or else he can grab them and break them or better yet, remind me how dirty they are...

Of course, I should have known, the blinds I forgot to pull up,
that's where Beck is!

After a quick yell, "BECKHAM, NO NO!".


Lots and Lots of LAUGHING.
He thinks he is out smarting me.
It's on B, IT IS ON!

3 comments:

  1. I love that last picture!! Go B, you can take her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at him standing in his little man jeans. He is getting sooooo big, Karrie! I miss him already. Come visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? That is just down right too funny. How can you possibly ever get mad at that face? I know I would never!
    As soon as my school schedule comes out I will let you know about Sept. You two have to come see us.

    ReplyDelete