Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Boooo


Come on Jake, Everyone knows you messed up.
Veinna... Come on!
Just wait until reality sets in. She is not the one. She is too young for you.
Thinking with your boy parts will not find you TRUE love.
It will find you other things, like, VIENNA!
But really, She is not even that cute.
Aaron said she was but she has weird eyes and likes to look at the ceiling when she talks.
My vote is, he screwed up with Ali.
Now I have to watch the Bachlorette.
The visious circle of reality tv.

2 comments:

  1. Amen sister! That was so lame. She's weird. But I always thought he was a dork too so, match made in heaven maybe? She does have really white teeth though, along with everyone else on that show...
    Mikkel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously! I knew for way too long that Vienna gets picked in the end, and I just wanted to freak out every time I watched the show! I don't get it. But whatever! Tenley was perfect for him, but Vienna was a good make-out. I guess make-out trumps perfect...?

    ReplyDelete