Sunday, March 28, 2010

Dreaming of Southern California


Our vacation to Southern California went by way too fast.
I am sitting in my living room, freezing, heat turned up to 72 degrees.
I feel like if I close my eyes I can still see the waves crashing in on the beach,
the sun beating down warming us up, and no snow anywhere!
Back to Reality... AUGHHH

We had the best time,
Hiking in St. George
(Thank you Matt and Drue for the fun hike!)


Disneyland


Beck playing in the water, waiting for Grandma Ann to feel better after going on
SCREAMIN CALIFORNIA!

Grandpa Tom Tom was hooking Beck up with the good stuff!


Laguna Beach
(I wanted Aaron to show me where all the People lived from the show!
He thought I was an idiot!)
San Clemente

San Diego Zoo


This Camel was gross. I couldn't stop staring at it. The white stuff in his mouth is foam... YUCK!


Aquarium
(Beckham LOVED looking at the fish)

LegoLand

Sea life Aquarium

Long ride home in a snow storm.
We are already planning our next trip to CALIFORNIA!
Anyone want to come???

4 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys had so much fun! We missed you and are glad your back! It is only fair you are here freezing with the rest of us:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absofreakinglutely want to go!I love love love love love Disneyland!!!! I would even take staying home and watching Beck the next time you went. :) I mean it doesn't get any better than a free babysitter who will come to you!

    Kalli

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like such a blast! I want to take Bridger to Disneyland ASAP. I love your new blog pic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok-- NOw this looks about 10000 x more fun than our lovely trip to see the penguins :) I was going to ask you if he liked DisneyLand so I'm glad you said something. I was thinking about going this summer but didn't know what Colton would enjoy, but it isn't any different when they are 2 probably?? Anyway- looks like you guys had a blaST!

    ReplyDelete