Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Why oh why?


I ask myself why every time I make Peanut Butter Candy.
Why do I torture myself.
No, Not from depriving myself
from gorging!
I was only making them for Christmas plates for the neighbors
but something went wrong
when the store was out of carmel
and I was unable to finish all my treats.
I was left stranded with a huge plate of

PEANUT BUTTER CANDY.
I literally ate 5...
5 pieces of candy for BREAKFAST!
Oh, I better finish the Christmas plates fast
there are only 4 pieces left,
and yes, I blame the store that was out of the Carmel!

5 comments:

  1. Why do I think this is so funny? It's because I do the same thing. Kylan gives me such crap because I will have a plate of those things for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Yes, I will eat nothing else if there is a plate of sweet treats around especially if chocolate and peanut butter are involved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaa this is why I don't make treats for the neighbors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Augustus, save some for later!
    Mikkel

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...I forgot about those things. Send me the recipe...pronto!

    ReplyDelete