Sunday, December 13, 2009

Oh Curry...


Curry. One little spice has completely controlled my life for the past 2 weeks.
I LOVE red chicken curry from the thai food place and I have been cooking a lot more these days so I figured I should try and cook something with curry in it.
NOT A GOOD IDEA!
Everything I have made has been gross, bland, and my house has smelled funky.
I don't know what I am doing!
Does anyone have a good curry recipe?
Could it just be the curry powder I am using?
Even the one recipe we had a couple of months ago that we liked, now is gross...
I did use different curry,
until I hear something encouraging I am giving up on the curry.
I will leave the curry cooking to the Thai food place for now.
HELP ME!

2 comments:

  1. If you like Thai cooking, try
    www.thaifoodtonight
    Their recipe page has lots of cooking videos with recipes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot. I keep forgetting to try the red curry. The yellow curry is my fav. it is sweet and coconut-ish, unlike regular curry. You have to try it. It's deeeelicious! I have never tried to cook curry. Sorry. No help here. But when you perfect it.....let me know!

    Loves.....

    ReplyDelete