Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Off to SLC

We finally decided the world would not end if we left Beckham while we went to Utah. My sister Deena was kind, or should I say Crazy enough to take him for the weekend so we could have some alone time.
Beckham could have cared less... This is his sad face when we were saying good bye!
Me on the other hand, I was fighting the tears (no pictures allowed).

I was able to get my hair done. That my friend is a Christmas Miracle and a gift to everyone! After that, we were starving.
It was a toss up between P.F. Changes and... Chick Fil A!
After weeks of watching College football
we had to go with the chicken!

In fact, we ate, went shopping for a couple of hours, fought the traffic, and went back for more Chick Fil A! It was pretty funny, Aaron decided to go thru the drive thru and he jokingly said,"What if the same girl takes our order?" Sure enough it was the same girl. She had to of thought we were crazy or on our way to being on the Biggest Loser!
The shame was so worth it!
In the morning we woke up and headed to Park City for some more SHOPPING!!!
Tis the season.
After we were shopped out we headed back down the canyon and the snow was coming down. I should have taken pictures... Dang it!

It was a fun weekend. I am glad we took the opportunity to leave Beckham and have a little time to ourselves.

I was also really excited to come home to see Beckham!
Ever since our little trip, Beckham is much more excited to see his Dad.
I think he is punishing me....



2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were able to get away! You need that, and so does Beckham. The Chick-Fillet story is pretty, darn, hilar.! You guys are a crack up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree, Chick-Fillet with the same girl, what were the chances!
    I wish you had a picture of your cute new hair get one on here. Beckham looks so cute and loveable in those footie p.j.'s!

    ReplyDelete