Sunday, August 30, 2009

Race Day

So yesterday was more for me than Beckham but he made it through his first race. I think Aaron and Beckham felt the same about it. I had to wake up Aaron and Beckham to get them ready to go the park for the race. The crazy thing is they both had the same annoyed look on their faces when I woke them up... 

Little bit of stretching before the race.

Beckham just got his shirt, he loved sucking on it.

It turned out to be a lot of fun. Tons of little kids crying not wanting to run and the parents had to carry them. The Pediatric Center (who put on the event) handed out little medals and gift bags to the kids! The zoo was there, dunking booth, blow up castle for the kids to jump in and the police station was there finger printing and iris scanning the little kids for free just incase something were to happen to your little one. Beckham was a little young but we will do it again next year, because we had A BLAST.
 The kids loved to run up and down this little hill. They make it look easy but take my word for it, it is a work out.   

3 comments:

  1. My word, those are the cutest pictures of Beck. He is changing so much since I saw him. Sad.
    I'm sure that race was a lot of fun. What a great idea to get kids excited about being active at a young age.
    We just need to get Aaron running now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great--he is such a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Beckham, Go Beckham....I knew he'd be a STUD!

    ReplyDelete