Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fall weather

                                                                                          

There's nothing better than the fall season. Back to school, (for those who are going) I love buying school supplies. The leaves are starting to change, the temp. is perfect and it is time for FOOTBALL!!! You can just feel the energy...

Mikkel, Beckham and I enjoyed some 5 guys burgers down by the river today and you can tell fall is right around the corner and Believe me I am welcoming it with open arms.

Aaron, Beckham and I got to go to a football game tonight. Jackson, our nephew played and he did awesome. He is a great blocker and had some sweet tackles. I am glad we have someone to go and watch. It will be a fun season!!

2 comments:

  1. Kind of weird that you didn't mention anything about the rabid squirrel that hunted me down for some fries. That beast was crazy!
    Mikkel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well--I will just be here eating ice cream every day while you get to eatch American football!! That is one thing I am going to miss this fall:) Oh well! Ps..post more pics of your little man!!

    ReplyDelete