Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My life as a musical

When I watch musicals I have often wondered what my life would be like if it was a musical. Hair Spray, Fiddler on the Roof, Rent, or perhaps Mama Mai! Whatever it is in my little fantasy it is a good time. There is A LOT of dancing, singing, and laughing. Well, today my dream came true. It was pretty ugly nothing of what I had imagined. Beckham has been sick since yesterday and he has been crying all day. The only thing that he'll listen to without crying is ME SINGING. I have been parading around my house all day dancing with Beckham and singing everything I was saying. Not only is my voice a little off key, my lyrics ranged anywhere from, Mommy is going to get a drink, get a drink. Mommy is going to get a drink because she is thirsty. To, Beckham's got a dirty butt, dirty butt and now I have to change it! My life as a musical was not nearly as glamorous as the ones listed above. I hope tomorrow my life is back to normal and I no longer have to sing everything I am saying... Being in a musical is hard work!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I always dream my life is a musical! We're like sisters or something. My old roommate Beth and I used to pretend we were in a musical and sing everything we did. I would love it if that was the way life was. Should I not have admitted that...
    Mikkel

    ReplyDelete