Monday, February 22, 2010

A Very Merry Unbirthday to YOU


This past weekend was the annual tea party at Grandma's house.
My little sisters put one on every year for the grandkids.
They put so much into it and it always turns out to be a blast. I am mad I didn't take more pictures of all the things they had set up, UGH!
When we arrived at "WONDERLAND" there was a sign on the door that said,
Welcome to Wonderland.
As we walked in the door, we were greeted by my little sisters dressed up as the Cheshire Cat, and I believe the other two were the Mad Hatters.
The table was set


We had everything from Veggie face plates
Fruit Kabobs
and cookies that said, Eat me and Take one

After a few group photos

We all sat down for our yummy lunch.
I think Beck's favorite part was the chocolate covered strawberry
After lunch all the kids got a mad hatter hat that they were able to decorate
and we played pin the mouth on the Cheshire Cat.
I am so mad I didn't get a picture of it.
Maddy, my niece drew a picture of the cat and colored it! I looked awesome!
The day was finished with the FISH POND!!!
Beck got the cutest sock monkey
The kids all got great gifts.
I even got a little something!
I am mad I had no pics of the rest of the day.
It was so much fun!
I am glad my Sisters are so creative
and take the time each year to put on the tea party!
So thank you to everyone who pitched in
and I look forward to next year!

3 comments:

  1. How did you not mention your amazing cake that not only looked sooooo cool but was absolutely DEEEEEEElicious?! Thanks for all you did! You're right, the girls all went out of their way. Everything was so thoughtful and creative. It really was a super fun day, one my kids will ALWAYS remember. Love you......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Karrie Jo! You failed to mention the role you played in spending hours baking a fabulous cake and helping with the prizes and food! I'm glad you blogged about it so I can show off how cute everyone looks and how awesome our family is! I do wish you had more pictures though! Oh well, good job! And thank you for all your help.
    Mikkel a.k.a. The Cheshire Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there lady.... Your pics are ADORABLE. So cute and sooooo much fun. I will be calling you the next party I am in charge of! YOU ROCK... Thanks for posting on my blog, you are too kind. I will still hold you to getting together for lunch sometime soon. Enjoy! Me~

    ReplyDelete