Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mornings with Beckham


A typical morning with Beckham

Sleeping on top of the covers, not under them.
Binkie stuck on thumb, not in mouth!

Wake up and take a nice, long, bubble bath.


After the bath, breakfast is served.


Just what he ordered... CREPES with LOTS of powder sugar


After a breakfast like that, I like to believe he is singing my praises!

The one thing mornings are not around here... BORING!
Now that he is on the move I really have to watch him. I can't believe how good I had it. 10 months of knowing he wasn't going anywhere. Where I put him is where he would be when I got back...
I still know where he is going to be...
it's the places I tell him not to go!
Oh B, I can tell we have a lot of adventures coming our way!

5 comments:

  1. Beckham is soooo cute! I have two really good gates let me know if you want them:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to see that you guys have a blog! Two doors down is just too far away ha ha. Beckham is just darling. I guess I haven't ever gotten a really good look at him before! He's darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, I LOVE the picture of Beck with the food all over his face. Perfect!!
    And why is it that you can post pictures of Beckham sleeping, eating and bathing and it is adorable but if I post pics of my 13 year old doing those things it's just not so cute? (the shower picture would definitely be a modest one!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crepes, really? I won't tell my kids. Beck is one lucky boy. I can't wait to snuggle and kiss on those cheeks of his....in just two more weeks! Loves.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is adorable! I'm with Kristi--Crepes, you're a Super Mom (kind of like your own Mom)!
    :)

    ReplyDelete