Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Little Beaver in Beck's Bed



There must be a little Beaver in Beckham's bed because when I went to get him out of bed this is what I found...
Those are teeth marks!
When I asked Beck if he did it, this is the look he gave me.


When I questioned him and said, "Beckham, you are the only little boy that sleeps in this bed. Are you sure you didn't do it?"
This is what I got.

A LOT of ATTITUDE!
FINE Beck, You win! There must be a little Beaver who sleeps next to you
Who LOVES to eat your bed.
Of course this is something he can agree with!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like Beckham has learned at a young age how to get out of trouble:-) Seriously! How can you even get mad at a kid as cute as he is!! Come on over B boy you can chew on my furniture anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! Little man has some serious choppers! I like that you make light of the situation. That is such a beautiful crib. I would have freaked. Then again, that does nothing, and let this be one of your first lessons in....anything nice....you're kids WILL ruin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dying laughing in bed right now. The captions to the pictures are just too much. Besides his ears, that little boy looks just like you, in my opinion. I'm not sure what it is but he reminds me of when you were little.
    Any who, love the pics and the little story. Sorry about the crip, just make yourself a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I'd say that little guy has some teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha ha!!! I can't believe he did that--those pics are great!

    ReplyDelete