Saturday, February 6, 2010

Junior Mints

I can't quit figure out what they put in these things that make them so addicting.
Could it be the tasty chocolate or the smooth, minty middle.
Either way
My loving husband bought me a CASE of them from SAM'S club today.
Half of the case is in the freezer, waiting patiently to be eaten!
It's best to eat them frozen.
I use to think my mom was nuts for passing up on the
"GOOD" candy bars
and heading straight for the Junior Mints
But look at me now,
A married, Mom...
loving Junior Mints
(must be true, you end up being just like your parents)

3 comments:

  1. I know where I am going when I need a snack! I love Junior Mints!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree with you more! Frozen is better for sure. And my mom has always chosen junior mints over any other candy. Now I have the same addiction problem ha ha. They're wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny....I have been craving Junior Mints. I just finished a box tonight and have had a box probably two or three times a week for the past several weeks...no kidding! I'm feeling ya fever for the mints, my sista! I hope my hubby reads this post and comment, gets the tip from Aaron, and buys me a case from Sam's! Here's crossing my fingers!

    ReplyDelete