Thursday, January 28, 2010

Could this be why Moms are CRAZY!!!

Last night started out like all the other nights we have at our house
dinner around 5:30, Beckham asleep at 6:00.
This is where everything changes
Beckham up and crying 7:00 pm
feed Beck and back to bed 7:30 pm
Beg Aaron to play Super Mario Bro's for the Wii
7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
LOVE THAT GAME!!!
Laying in bed watching TV 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Fast asleep by 10:30 pm
Beck up crying at 12:00 am
feed him, change diaper, and back to bed 12:30 am
Beckham up and crying 3:00 am
Me ignoring beckham until he falls asleep 3:15 am
Beckham up and crying 3:30 am
Try feeding Beck and change diaper back to bed 3:45 am
Beck up and crying 5:00 am
me freaking out 5:00 am to 5:15 am
Beckham still crying
Me, throwing the blankets marching down the hallway
knocking the sconce off the wall
sconces lands on my head and leg, bruising both
get Beck out of bed, try to feed him.
He BITES me
(first and last time)
Aaron offers to stay home from work to take care of Beckham
Aaron off to work 5:45 am
Beckham back to bed, me in the shower 5:50 am
Beckham up at 6:15 am, for the day!
Drop off at Aunt Deena's, off to work 7:15 am
Pick up Beckham, tired, heading for Wal-Mart to buy MILK 12:00 pm
Hungry
Stop at McDonalds
Get home, put Beckham down for a nap 1:00 pm
Eat all of my food from McDonalds
Get groceries out of the car 1:30 pm
Eat recess peanut butter cup
eat two more!
I am exhausted and it's only 2:00 pm
It truly is NOT our faults, as Moms, that we are a little crazy!
It's Survival MODE!
I still LOVE you more than anything BECK!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry. That stinks. I think you should have yourself another peanutbutter cup!!
    Is it the teething? What is the little guy's deal? He still is sure cute though :-)
    Call if you need some encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry Karrie! Call me when you are ready for a nap ...I would love to keep Beckham for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He just misses me! I better take him for the weekend. I would've eaten a whole bag of Reese's! And an extra Big Mac! That cures everything, right?
    Mikkel

    ReplyDelete
  4. That IS a rough night, my sister. Please take Lindsey up on her offer and have yourself a nice, cozy nap this afternoon! Treats, yes, they always do the trick for me too. Treats and a nap....your agenda today! Loves...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is tough...parenthood can be a challenge. Can you imagine doing it alone???? Keep on truckin'!

    ReplyDelete