Saturday, July 18, 2009

Thank You!!!

I just wanted to give a quick thanks to everyone who gave me advice on little Becks sleepless nights. The first night after posting the blog, he woke up around midnight, I did feed him, he was up again at 2:00 am. I stayed in bed and waited 15 minutes while he cried. After 15 minutes I walked back into his room and gave him his pacifier. He was instantly asleep! He didn't wake up again until 5 or so and that was just to eat. The next night we had the same type of success. He woke up and cried but he didn't cry as hard as the first night. The only probably was this time was I kept waiting for him to wake up so I slept like crap because I was so anxious. I ended up having to wake him up around 7:30 am because we needed to leave. How I hate to do that. What do THEY say, Never wake a sleeping baby...

Anyway, things are going good so far and I am hoping they only get better. I can actually feel peaceful nights coming my way!!! THANK YOU BLOGGERS!!! 

And Aaron thought blogging was a waste of time... 

1 comment:

  1. Blogging.....a big,fat time waster...NEVER! I saw your friend Camille Pixton in Wal-Mart tonight....totally feel like I know her, since I've been on her blog...through yours. We chatted it up. I didn't know she lived in Boise. I took her number. See, if it wasn't through blogging....never would have recognized her!

    ReplyDelete