Friday, July 17, 2009

Clumsy Lovers

This little cutie is Amy and Brad's little girl. She is the best kid ever. 
Brad is in the yellow and the fellow in the overalls... I am not real sure. He must have been so excited to see the band that he forgot his shirt. 
Stacey and Beckham 
The ladies back together again!
Everyone enjoying the music, you can see Beckham's feet. He was passed out from all the excitement. 

Last night the Clumsy Lovers were playing at ISU so I loaded up Beckham and headed to Pocatello for the day. We were able to eat lunch and hang out with Mikkel then Beckham got in a little nap at Aunt Stacey's house. I would have napped but I got caught up in checking out everyone's blogs... that is so addicting!! Once Stacey got home from work we drove down to the campus and got a spot in the shade so we could enjoy the band. Brad, Amy and their daughter Evie meet up with us as well. It was a lot of fun, just like the good old days, when Amy, Stacey and I were all roomies we use to go and listen to the Clumsy Lovers all the time. They're a band from Canada and would come to Pocatello a lot. It was funny to see the lead singer, he looked OLD. I guess it was about 10 years ago when we first saw them. Too bad Aaron had to work, I am sure he would have loved it!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a lot of fun. Kinda like that music in the park I was at the other day when I called you.
    You are looking good! Keep up the great work. Give Becks a big squeeze from us.

    ReplyDelete