Wednesday, March 28, 2012

This GUY

After a look back on some of my older posts, I realized that I NEVER talk about how AMAZING
Aaron is. I am a LUCKY Gal! This guy does EVERYTHING for me and our boys.

This may not seem to be that big of a deal to NON-SODA drinkers (whoever you are)
but he always gets me a fountain soda. My one major vise, that I don't want to give up!
He signed up and is running a half marathon with me, MAJOR! He isn't even complaining
about it. ONE true TROOPER!

He's the best DAD. He spends his time playing with the boys. In fact, the boys would much
rather hang with DAD. Whenever Crosby wakes up, I know that little stinker is looking around
for his Dad!
I LOVE how much of a family man he is, He is close to all his siblings. They all act like a bunch of teenage boys when they get together. It's pretty fun!
I LOVE how Aaron thinks he's a better dancer than me. I think JUST DANCE proved that I am the better dancer.
Aaron, you're the best thing that ever came my way. You're willing to let loose and have fun,
put up with me and my crazy ideas. You always put us first and you always
make me happy.
I LOVE you!

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Glad you found such a good guy, I might just have to copy your sweet little blog post (with Matt substituting for Aaron of course :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaron is da BOMB! You're a lucky girl! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete