Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The unthinkable

I am doing it! I am ditching my run. I had full intention to run 4 miles today, I might even say I was looking forward to the run, until I wasn't!
I took Beck to the park and he fell asleep on the way home. This kid has been anti- sleep for the past couple of weeks. His famous line has been, "No sleep, Suns up!". Well, bad news for me is just like Beck, the sun is up before 7am everyday now... And it stays up past 8 pm... just like Beck.
So after unloading the boys and laying them down I hurried and changed into my running gear and jumped on the treadmill. 1 mile into the run, I was thinking. I could be watching t.v. and NOT Kick Buttowski either!
So just as quick as I jumped on the treadmill(which I hate) I jumped off. I am going to skip my run and enjoy some much needed down time, by MYSELF. Heck, I might even close my eyes for a quick snooze. Just as I typed that I realized my house could use a little TLC as well... HUMMMM I'll have to see how motivated I get in the next hour! For now... QUIET TIME!

I hope these 2 cowboys sleep for a long time.



1 comment:

  1. Could they be any cuter?! Get your butt back on the treadmill. You have a timed goal to beat in just over 6 weeks! Just kidding. This girl misses runs too, like Tues. when I did the very same thing, opted out and enjoyed a nap! I hope Kaidree doesn't read your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete