Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Kick and Gunther. Beck turns 3

I really slacked this year on Beck's birthday. I was going to celebrate his big, special day in California, but at the last minute I decided to have family over and do something small before we left. Needless to say, it was pretty pathetic! Sorry Beck.

That being said, Beck, just like his first 2 birthdays, was a punk!!! He cried, "No candles, NO cake, NO presents!" He hated the whole thing... Until he opened his presents.
He has been really into Kick Buttowski lately. He tells me all the time that we're BEST FRIENDS, like Kick and Gunther! I secretly love when he tells me that. I think Beck is a kick in the pants. He is saying the funniest things right now. Last night, he wanted a dog. I told him No. He said "Why... That's not fair!" Well Buddy, life is not fair. Better you learn that lesson now!

Here is Beck and I in front of Boo's Door, Monster's Inc. ride.
(forgive me for my shoes, my feet were killing me by the last day of Disneyland)

Beckham L O V E D Disneyland. He was able to meet almost all the characters.
He hugged them and told them, "I Love YOU".

Every morning he would pop right out of bed and ask, "Go to Disneyland?". This kid was hard core. Every morning we would get there by 8 and we would stay all day and most of the night. Even at the hotel Beck was thinking of Disneyland.

Aaron bought him that hat and he wouldn't take it off. He wanted to wear it in the tub.
Beckham wanted to go on every ride. There was one roller coaster that he wasn't tall enough to get on, and he cried and cried. I though he was going to throw up he was crying so hard. He was really showing us how BIG and independent he is. He wanted to walk the whole time and no hands on all the rides.

He was even too cool to use hands on the rock slide!

These 3 musketeers had a BLAST. Rides, Candy, Late nights, and all day parties.
They did not want to go home.
Beck is the youngest and still can't keep up the cousins.
He Zonked out way before the others.
Like I said, even when they weren't riding rides, they were playing games on
the iphones.

California was so much fun. We could have stayed another week,
if only Crosby was with us. We missed him so much.
The 8 hour delay at LAX did not help with that. We wanted to see him!!
Next time Crosby, you'll get to come... PROMISE!

1 comment:

  1. Hahahah...Beckham sounds like a hilarious kid! I love the naked pic with the hat. :) I'm sure you guys had an awesome time. By the way, I love the name Crosby.

    ReplyDelete