Monday, January 24, 2011

Reason to PARTY!

GREEN BAY is going to the SUPER BOWL!
To be honest
I really haven't been that loyal of a fan
since I met Aaron.
Not that my love for the Packers faded away,
Aaron just made me aware of how exciting
COLLEGE FOOTBALL can be,
and when BRETT FAVRE left I really needed to find
a new reason to
cheer for the PACKERS.
Sunday, I found all those reasons when they bet the BEARS!
Needless to say, my LOVE is back.
I am looking forward to the SUPER BOWL.
GO PACK GO!

3 comments:

  1. I am rooting for the Pack too. I hate the Steelers. I don't know why, I just do.
    I think it is going to be a fun game. Love Beck as a cheese head!
    A friend is going to let me borrow The Help, I hope it is as good as you say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's as good, D.! Let me know what you think.

    Karrie, I can't see Brett Farve or the Packers without immediately thinking of YOU! I'm happy that your team is in the BIG game!

    I heard about the cookies you sent Brad and Amy. Too funny!

    Love you guys......

    ReplyDelete
  3. All RIGHT lady...YOU ARE ON! Steelers ALL the WAY...sorry had to write that one:) They are not my team or even Curt's team or even Tyler's team...BUT, they are my E~man's team...and well he is 10 so it's ALL our team!

    All day I will think about you...and how BAD you guys will FEEL when the Packs start to BLEED...Black & YELLOW! hehehehehe...

    I love ya lady...except I am STILL waiting for that Thai lunch DATE....Enjoy!

    Luvs ~ Me

    ReplyDelete