Thursday, January 27, 2011

Eskimo Kisses

I cannot get enough of this kid. His Kevin Bacon hair and all.

He will do the littlest things and it will melt my heart.
Every night before he goes to bed
Aaron and I will carry him to his room
(because he's not heading back there on his own!)
and one of us will pretend like we can't see him.
He LOVES it.
After we both give him loves and I get ready to lay
him down, little B will grab my face so tightly
and give me Eskimo Kisses!
It's the best part of my day,
he gets in so close, opens his eyes really wide
and just goes to town.
Had I known it is the simple things like this
that makes your parents love you more.
I would have Eskimo Kissed my Mom every night!
Maybe I'll try it next time I see her,
See if she likes it as much as I do!!!

And today, We are heading out to St. George!
No snow, just sun and heat.
I just hope we find our way back.


2 comments:

  1. So Sweet! Those are the moments I absolutely love as a mom! Have a great time in St. George...I am SO jeleous!! Drive safe and bring me back some sun:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I do to get that boy to Eskimo kiss me? Seriously, what's his favorite treat? I'm getting me a kiss at the Tea party!

    Everyone around me is on vacation, or headed that way....towards the sunshine. Soooo jealous...but happy for YOU. Enjoy every single joyous ray!

    Loves......

    ReplyDelete