Monday, January 31, 2011

Just Like That

St. George was amazing!
Low 60's which felt like 85 degrees, no wind and SUNNY!
It was everything I was expecting, I LOVE St. George.
We Hiked in Zions.
Beck was a trooper, with help from his Dad, he hiked most
of the hike by himself. He was mad when Aaron had
to pick him up and carry him in the scary parts.

We went on walks.
Ran in the front yard, chased Lizards.

Which Beck liked until they started to move too Fast.

We ate at In-N-Out Burger (twice).
Beck spent all day outside but most of his time was on the deck!

The view from their house is worth
the 8 hour drive. It over looks a golf course and the bluffs
are right behind that.
Sorry picture doesn't do it justice.
We took Beck to the park and he played for at
least an hour. He is an outdoors man for sure.
I was jealous of all the joggers and Bikers. I was wishing we
had taken our road bikes down.
Next time.
I was a little sad leaving.
The thought crossed my mind to send Aaron home with
his parents and Beck and I would stay a few more days.
But we all came home as a family,
just the way we went.
When we got back home the roads no longer had
snow on them and I had high hopes to let go
on another walk today.
Well, Just like that, when we woke up...
IT HAD SNOWED!
Anyone up for a road trip?


2 comments:

  1. Oh, man. I am envious. St. George is so beautiful. Relaxing in the sun, hiking in Zions, and eating at In n Out.....sounds blissful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great time. I need another sunny get away ASAP!

    ReplyDelete