Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkin Walk

I have to admit, I had never heard of a Pumpkin Walk before yesterday.
Aaron's family all got together
and we braved the cold weather to check out
the GREAT PUMPKIN WALK!
(it was really cold)
They had a bunch of different pumpkin displays.
Most of which were Disney theme.
This one was Thomas the Train.


My favorite part of the night was the
HEAD CUT OUT THINgIES!!!
I LovE THEM.


This picture maybe our Christmas Cards this year!

All the sister-in-laws with our mother-in-law as princesses.

One of my Favorite pics,
Uncle Drew!

All the Winder's with their Shelley High PRIDE!
GO RUSSETS.


Halloween is the best.
I love having crazy things to do.
The only thing I won't do is haunted houses,
TOo sCARY!
I can't wait to TRUNK OR TREAT.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my gosh. Owen and I are laughing out loud. These pics. are too funny. Beckham as Astro Boy (I think that's who it is).....my personal fave.!

    ReplyDelete