Sunday, October 17, 2010

Cargo for ME!


I have been eyeing this bike for a year or so. It would be so awesome to have.
Just my luck they are actually going to give one away!!!
I am trying my best to win one.
If you click on this website, MADSEN BIKES you can check out all their different bikes
and you can help my win... just by going to the site to look at
the amazing bikes!!
Can't you just see it now, me cruising the town on my cargo bike
with Beckham and Aaron in the back!!!
Visit the site and help me win!!!
THANK YOU
CARGO BIKES WITH MADSEN

3 comments:

  1. One of my friends has this bike. She has quad boys and they look so cute riding along in it. I hope you win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you win too. It would look awesome in your family pics.! Beck and Aaron in the back.....TOO FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this bike! I clicked on the link and took a nice little tour of the website. I hope you win! Especially because I want to see Aaron in the back of that thing ha ha.

    ReplyDelete