Wednesday, October 6, 2010

L.A.Z.Y.

(pic. has nothing to do with the post)

Last weekend I was out for a jog and I came across
a house in the neighborhood next to mine,
it had been toilet papered.
It was fun to see, I can't remember the last time
I had seen a house that had been hit!
As I kept on jogging, in the same neighborhood
I came across another house, toilet papered!
HAHAHA, good times.
But, as I kept running I started to think about the
houses that had been hit and I have to say,
I am a little disappointed in the younger generations.
No toilet paper in the trees, House tops were bare,
a few rolls draped over the bushes and wrapped around the mailbox. That's it.
BOOO. The kids did a crappy job.
As I crossed back into my neighborhood, I saw one more house
toilet papered!
Equally disappointed!
L.A.Z.Y.
The kids these days are lazy, they can't even put a little effort into
toilet papering a house right.
COME ON KIDS, TAKE SOME PRIDE IN YOUR WORK!

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahah...that's funny! Oh, I was a good toilet paperer (if that's even a word) back in the day!!!
    How's the new hand bag? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL....I had to pick myself up off the seat when I read this....SO TRUE. Dang kids these days...L.A.Z.Y is so right. I need to teach Tyler the correct way to do it. Wanna go T.Peein'....we can grab your crazy sista' Mikkel...tell her to bring the FIREWORKS! Loved the post lady....Luvs ~ Me

    ReplyDelete