Sunday, October 24, 2010

BUCKET LIST


I just realized I have a BUCKET LIST.
Here a few things I need to do.

1. I would love to Bike through Italy
2. Hike and travel all over Europe
3. Visit all of the States (only a few left)

Some of the things on this list I have actually done.

4. Cheer Boise State to their FIRST Fiesta Bowl Championship

CHECK


5. See Brett Favre play in Green Bay


CHECK


6. Meet the perfect guy for me and have a wonderful family




CHECK


The last on the list is Run a half Marathon
and Saturday I finally Ran one!


CHECK


Medal and All. I barely made it, if it wasn't
for this awesome lady, Lorrie, I wouldn't have been able to
make my last check on the Bucket List.
So thanks for the run LORRIE!

5 comments:

  1. Good Job Karrie!! I want to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2...4...6....8... who do we appreciate? Karrie, Karrie, Yea Karrie. Way to go KJ..........i R soooooo proud!!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooooohoooo Karie!!! That's awesome. Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That is great! I love your bucket list. The cheese head picture is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that I was there for most of those! And sad that I wasn't there to cheer you on at your last one! I would have loved to bust out the cow bell for you and come up with some sweet chants to keep you going! You are amazing and have done some amazing things. I will watch your kids while you check off the last of them!
    Mikkel

    ReplyDelete