Thursday, August 19, 2010

Peak a Boo with the cousin.

One thing for sure is, Beckham is not lacking attention!
My brother's and sister's kids are all older
and love to play with Beck.
This past weekend we went to Twin Falls
because my sister and her son are here from Michigan.
We had a blast and probably ate way to much.
(here is beck getting attention from Aunt Danette.)
and Great Grandma Jensen

and his new favorite cousin, Keion!
A couple of weekends ago, Beck was baby sat by his Grandma Ann & Grandpa Tom Tom,
This is where he found his love for sunglasses!
It didn't take him too long before he spotted these gems
at Grandma Greats house!
The glasses were so dark,
Beck thought no one could see him
so he played his favorite game of Peak A boo with Keion,
Thanks for hanging with us.
We LOVED seeing you and can't wait till you move back to the
WILD WEST, with the rest of us!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm procrastinating going to bed. I don't want the trip to end. Finished painting the room, let me know what you think when you come next week. Haven't had a moment to my self to call so I will chat when I get to the airport.
    Love that little or BIG B!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, he's a CUTE one! Love the pics. of him in his shades! I can't believe how fast he's growing. Can't wait to see him soon!

    ReplyDelete