Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Just a bag?

I can not describe the madness behind my urge of always wanting to buy a new handbag/purse.
Is it a girl thing?
I think the odd thing for me is, I never carry a bag.
I will see one in a store, online, or someone will have one and it's all I can think about.
I will want the bag more than anything else.
They're one of the best accessory out there.
I even risked my little sisters life in NYC for a Coach purse.
She went down the dark allies, behind locked doors to bring me back a cute, perfect, i'll never need to buy another black purse ever again bag!
Thank you Mikkel!!!
When it came time to buy a diaper bag for Beck, I had to have a
Kate Spade bag...
My sister-In-law Kristi has one and I have LOVED it ever since she bought it.
What I am trying to say is, I buy bags all the time and they always end up hanging over a chair or crammed up in my closet but never holding my stuff draped over my shoulder.
BUT once again I have found that perfect bag...
SHould I or should I not make the big purchase?

4 comments:

  1. Just do it! You only live once. You might as well look good doing it!
    Mikkel

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is awesome. Super cute.
    Don't ask my opinion because I never get purses or carry them anywhere. I carry my debit card only and that fits nicely in my back pocket.
    I don't have a little one that I would need to carry stuff around for either. You NEED it to carry some diapers and snacks in, so there you go. It's not a want it's a need!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too funny! I am going to start calling you the bag lady:-) Maybe this bag will be the bag that makes you settle down ...then again the thought of spending the rest of your life with one bag ...hmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bag. If you can afford it, I say go for it, and when you tire of it, you know where to send it! Loves......

    ReplyDelete