Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happy Bday My Man!

This is honestly the last picture I have taken off Aaron! It was taken at the San Diego Zoo in MARCH... I really need a smaller camera that I can carry with me at all times,
for blogging purposes!
SO.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON
Aaron actually ruined his birthday surprise by checking the savings account and seeing that we were a little low on our funds, so he got his present a couple weeks ago.
Kinda boring for the day of the birthday but he has been enjoying his gift.
I bought him a road bike.
After endless hours of running with me, he decided he would rather be a biker! I honestly can't blame him, I too love biking. Maybe now we can bike and run together.
PIPE DREAMS!
For his actually Birthday, we took Beckham to his Aunt Deena's
(Which is where he LOVES to be.)
And Aaron and I hit the town.
We saw a movie, I wanted Charlie St. Cloud, Aaron
since it was his birthday, picked Inception. It was good, but I couldn't
stop thinking about how good Charlie St. Cloud would have been!
After that, Dinner at The Snake Bite!! YUMMM.
It was so nice to spend time alone with Aaron. We really haven't
been on a date since Beck was born.
To be honest, I forgot how amazing Aaron really is.
He is so fun to be around, I love him so much.
He is the BEST husband. He tries everyday to make Beckham and me
Very happy, and he does make us happy!
Aaron is a hard worker, handsome, funny, outgoing, tall, bald, laid back, easy going, caring, road raging, lovin man of my dreams!
I am so happy with this Man of mine,

Hope you had a good Birthday, BIG 33!


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Aaron!! I am glad you guys got to go on a date...Bring Beck by anytime so you can go out more often:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaron is the BOMB! Seriously, you and Beck are a lucky pair to have him. I got a good laugh out of the pic. you posted of him. Too funny! Happy 33rd, Aaron....we love ya....especially Avery...wink, wink!

    ReplyDelete