Monday, August 30, 2010

Makin Memories


Last year I found this kiddie pool on clearance at Toys R Us.
All winter long, I thought about all the memories that we
were going make.
I thought for sure He would LOVE his pool, spend endless hours
jumping in and out, splashing around, while I bask in the sun.
Well, all he wanted to do was fill it up.
He Hated his pool.
I don't think he knew what to do in it.
All those memories crushed...

He does however, LOVE listening to the iPod.
He prefers anything with a good beat.
(he's a great dancer)
He also loves wearing my shoes.
He likes my running shoes(I am glad one of does), high heels, but
his fav are the Red TOMS.
I don't blame him, they're supper COMFY.

We may not be making swimming pool memories
Here at the Winder House,
But we are making memories!

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahaha...I have those same kind of thoughts about our pool and then all Bridger wants to do is fill it up. And there is NO basking in the sun for me...I have to play along! We think the same!!!

    ReplyDelete